Saturday, October 16, 2010

Being Serious and Proud, This Week

Monday, October 11, 2010
I felt happy all over, because I ate bacon, eggs, sausage, biscuits and apples, drank tea, limeade and water and did three circle-a-word puzzles about Swords, Moving the Merch and Tidy Drawer.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010
I felt happy all over, because I did three circle-a-word puzzles about Biblical Creatures, Presidential Protection and Weather Watcher.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010
I felt happy all over, because I read Lynne Rae Perkins’ Criss Cross Catch in my companion’s house and looked at the fish there. I felt happy all over again, because I did math at school in class.

Saturday, October 16, 2010
I ate yogurt, drank water and looked at TV. I worked in speech therapy with shapes and letters and felt proud.

Shielda Raye

No comments:

Post a Comment