Saturday, December 11, 2010

Thursday, Friday and Saturday Thoughts I Want You To Know

Thursday, December 9, 2010
Sijuan asked me where my puzzle book and my book to write journals in and when I am going to do puzzles and write journals, so I felt very happy in 2009. I did Touring Utah puzzle 46 and Animal Groups puzzle 47, so I felt very happy in 2010.

Friday, December 10, 2010
I did word find and looked at fish. And I enjoyed them I felt very happy.

Saturday, December 11, 2010
I got up, got ready, waited for my companion, went with to Murry's and she got some groceries. I went with her to the drug store and she got her medicine. She brought to her house and I saw fish, heard music, smelled her cooking food and wished I brought Hand sanitizar and cube puzzle, instead puzzles in a book, I won't get tired.

Shielda Raye

No comments:

Post a Comment