Saturday, May 19, 2012

Saturday, Sunday and Monday Thoughts

Saturday, May 19, 2012
I read what astronomy was, the science of it, the universe and galaxies from a book about the night sky and what a tree was, the plant kingdom, two classes of them and anatomy of it from a book about the trees to think clearly, be serious and feel proud. I was cleaning my mind out to not be an autistic baby.

Sunday, May 20, 2012
I planned to take baths, read the night sky book about nebulas, what a star is, the life of it and constellations and the tree book about taking a stand for trees, them and animals, how forests grow and where trees do grow to think clearly, be serious and feel proud.

Monday, May 21, 2012
I read books about the solar system, galaxies, ducks and penguins and planned to learn about the sky and trees, comb my hair, brush my teeth, put on my clothes, go to school and learn about work to stay awake in the day and feel proud.

Shielda R. Dyer

No comments:

Post a Comment