Saturday, July 7, 2012

Friday and Saturday Thoughts

Friday, July 6, 2012
I went to talk therapy to talk to my talk therapist about what him and I did and how we felt, salon to get my lip waxed and home to get the mail, polish my nails and get rest. I put two balls in my bag and left them to bring out, throw and catch and didn't have to put them in my bag!

Saturday, July 7, 2012
I watered my plant, fed the birds, looked up planet solar system on the computer and at Serial Earth killer on TV, read two books about the solar system and stars and planned to go to the store to get bird seed and feel very happy all over and proud. I did not think about ladies to move things out of my way! An african ones looked at them, talked to them and make me feel left out and descusted with myself! I went home took the balls out of my bag, put them back in, drank a whole lot of water and thought out real loud! I made the sky and water Ralph and birds, trees and my plant Alfred to get back my joy and keep taking my medicine! I took baths and read books about the moon and water  not to feel missrable!


Shielda R. Dyer

No comments:

Post a Comment