Sunday, April 26, 2015

Sunday Thoughts

Sunday, April 26, 2015
I worked with my mother and brother on language and conservations. Then
I helped take care of pets. Later, I got dressed and my brother took us to a movie and we saw Adaline, a woman who didn't grow old. While I was there, I went to the restroom three times to get myself together, so I missed some of the movie. I know I will have to work on that! Then I went for a long ride in Virginia, and ate some dinner out. When got back to S.E. Washington DC, we shopped at CVS Pharmacy for milk and a lot of other things. We come home around 10:00 at night, after I got comfortable and put the groceries away, I checked my sugar with my monitor and it was 98. I polished my nails and typed my journal. When I finish, I will eat a small snack and take my nighttime medicine. Then I will go to bed.

Shielda Dyer

No comments:

Post a Comment