Thursday, May 2, 2013

Wednesday and Thursday Thoughts

Wednesday, May 1, 2013, I felt happy and proud to go to ARC, go on a trip to Prince Goerges plaza, bring three encyclopedias to read about Job Fair, Mount Everest Nepal and Biology Class, get Subway soda to drink and two free Sprint books to read about Plans and Divice Protection, walk around, look at Old Navy scarfs and shirts, go back to ARC and look at people working on tape and I was happy and proud for my mother and brother to come, get me and take to Magic Carpet for a balance stone and compact mirror, Souper Girl for a cup and Target for some tea.

Thursday, May 2, 2013, I felt happy and proud to go with Wanda to Denny's for breakfast, the bank for her money while I get myself a newspaper, Home Depot to look at paint and Marshalls to get herself some clothes to wear and myself a candle to use and some notebooks to write on.

Shielda R. Dyer

No comments:

Post a Comment