Thursday, May 30, 2013

This Month Thoughts You All Need to Know!

Sunday, May 19, 2013, I felt proud to look up rain, see rainwater, rainfall, drizzle, downpour and precipatationon in the thausarus on Microsoft Word and insert the words on there.

Monday, May 20, 2013, I felt proud to get on water, drink, stay on water and get off of rocks at ARC. And I left ARC at 3:15.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013, I felt proud to og with Wanda to the computer lab, drank water, look up sky on MicrosoftWord in the thausarus and night sky on internet in the encyclopedia on the computer.

Thursday, May 23, 2013, I felt proud to go with Wanda to the comptuer lab. I looked up mineral water in the encyclopedia on line and rain in the thausarus on Micosoft Word.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013, I felt proud to walk around in the park, drink a soda, went to AREC, got brochures, walk around in there and see animals.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013, I felt Proud to go with my mother and brother to the Air and Space Museum and get water, pizza, maps, brochures, business cards, squeeze toys and key chains.

Thursday, May 30, 2013, I felt proud to go with Wanda to her house, read maps, drink water and see the Dr. Oz Show on TV.

Shielda Raye D.

No comments:

Post a Comment