Saturday, June 8, 2013

Friday, Saturday, May and June You All Need to Know!!

Friday, May 31, 2013, I felt proud to go with Wanda to her house, see Price Is Right and Dr. Oz shows on TV, drink water, read brochures and plan to go with Wanda to total care and the bank and eat lunch with her out at Red Lobster.

Friday, June 7, 2013, I felt proud for Wanda to take me to the talk therapy and I talked to Dr. Armstrong about brochures to read and notebooks to write in that are light way to carry in my pocketbook.

Saturday, June 8, 2013, I felt proud to go with my mother and brother to Starbucks, got water to drink, when she got coffee and we went to Costco and I got brochures to read, when she did something with the cameras and the printer cartriges and we went to Harris Teeter and I got more brochures to read, when they got groceries.

Shielda R. Dyer

No comments:

Post a Comment