Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Tuesday and Wednesday Thoughts

Tuesday, June 11, 2013, I felt proud for my mother and brother to take me to the dentist and the dentist cleaned my teeth and gave a crown early in the morning and later in the evening, my mother and brother took me to Ms. Bruner and she talked to me about taking showers and not scratching. I saw Allstate in the male and took the two brochures.

Wednesday, June 12, 2013, I felt proud to go to ARC and practice writing my name and address at 10:00 and my brother came and got me at 1:50, he took to get a limeade sparkler from Taco Bell and mashed potatoes from KFC at 2:30 and took me to get a book from the library at 3:30 and see the deer and the clouds in the park at 4:00 and I went home and saw Washington Gas in the male and took one brochure.

Shielda Dyer 

No comments:

Post a Comment