Thursday, June 13, 2013

Wednesday and Thursday Thoughts You All Need to Know!!!!

Wednesday, June 12, 2013, I really felt very proud to wash my clothes, put them away, get on the computer and look up four words, word, mail, work and news on Microsoft Word in the thausarus!!!!

Thursday, June 13, 2013, I really felt very proud, happy and excited to take a shower, make a bed, put pillows on it, go with Wanda to the computer lab and google up Hajj in the wikipedia!!!! I drink water from the fountain in there and soda from the gas station planned to read books from the library about The Art of Hajj to have things to do!!!! I really felt very proud, happy and excited to put the trash in the trash can and mail in the mail box on the way home, when my mother and brother came and got from Wanda at the post office!!!!

Shielda Raye D.

No comments:

Post a Comment