Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday You All Need to Know!

Monday, April 15, 2013, I really felt excited to get on google a lot of encyclopedias, print them out, fold them and put some of them in my drawer and the rest of them my pocketbook.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013, I really felt proud to go with Wanda to her house, see the Rat Race movie on TV and bring soda to drink, popcorn to eat, a workshop encyclopedia to read a dictionary look up words in from the encyclopedia. I really felt proud to look up workshop and industrial in the dictionary from the encyclopedia.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013, I really felt proud and excited to drink soda, read the night sky and amethyst encyclopedias, feed some birds, get a rock and the newspaper and took the rock and some of the newspaper upstairs to my room. I put the rock in my drawer and the part of the newspaper on my shelf. I went to ARC and worked on jobs, safety and applications. My brother took me to the library and I got an african art book.

Shielda R. Dyer

No comments:

Post a Comment