Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Wednesday Thoughts You All Need to Know!

Wednesday, April 3, 2013, I really felt very excited! My mother and brother took me shopping at Target. I got weights, photo album, notebook, scrapbook and diet soda! They took me shopping in the drug store. I got tissue, socks, wipes, toothpaste and hand sanitizer! They took me home. I mumbled to myself! I really set myself up! What in the world was I thinking about! I would tell myself I am sorry for getting excited and mumbling to myself! What in the world was wrong with me! I was sorry for getting excited and mumbling to myself! I would have take my medicine before I eat my breakfast and dinner for now on, when I get excited again! Whenever I go shopping again, I would not get excited! I was really irritating myself!

Shielda Raye Dyer

No comments:

Post a Comment