Friday, April 12, 2013

Thursday and Friday Thoughts

Thursday, April 11, 2013, I got on the computer, looked up work of art, night sky, schmidt cassegrain telescope, amythist, applied art, on the job training, hopetoun falls, stirrup spout vessel and job fair in the encyclopedias, read them, printed them out, folded them up, took them upstairs, put them in my room and put some of them in my drawer and rest of them in my pocketbook and it really made me feel proud to get over holding hands.

Friday, April 12, 2013, Wanda's breaks didn't work and she didn't come. My mother and brother took me to the talk therapy and me and Dr. Armstrong talked about what I did and me my brother took my mother to the motor vehicles to get her driver's license and he took me and her home and went back out to take his friend and her mother to the store. I really felt proud to read a book about the life before man and look at the ancient aliens on TV, remembering that I printed stuff out of the computer the night before.

Shielda Raye Dyer

No comments:

Post a Comment